How about a bunch of really quick comments for this cold December Sunday? Wait, that's not a question...and even if I did ask it, I wasn't planning on listening to your answer anyways.
- I met Jean Chretien yesterday. He was very nice and shook my hand when I held the elevator door open for him. He is now officially the coolest/only head of state I have ever met. If only he were a socialist then we would actually have something in common.
- 4 exams coming up, and I feel like I'm going to explode. I just don't think I can study so much in so little time.
- Moving on Friday, to a house that's only 2 blocks away. No more pool, no more big house, but probably more freedom.
- Juventus rocks, Nedved is the greatest, and Italy is going to win the Euro Cup next summer.
- You must read the following books or I will smack you: Dune, The Consolation of Philosophy (by Boethius), Dante's Inferno, and Boccacio's Decameron. Come on, have some culture.
- This blog is making me mad because it won't allow me to show my blog's title on the banner, despite having allowed me to do just that for months. I'm so mad that I have to go now. Ciao.